McARTHUR — Sojourners Care Network started off its 20-year anniversary with over $2 million worth of federal grant awards.
McARTHUR — The Institutional Review Board at Ohio University recently approved the Vinton County Cancer Research Group’s survey proposal.
JACKSON — Two adults were seriously injured Tuesday evening in a one-vehicle crash on Chillicothe Pike between Simpson Road and Sunnydale Road.
The Vinton County Music Festival, back for another year, will feature a full day of performances by area musicians this Saturday at Raccoon Creek Outfitters. Here’s what to expect.
The area baseball scene has a lot of parody and a ton of questions heading into the 2020 season.
Considering who is returning to every softball team in the area, 2020 is shaping up to be an all-time great season.
In the midst of Vinton County's turnaround season, five players were named to the all-conference list along with three players from Wellston.
The Southern Ohio Conference released its all-conference baseball teams on Monday.
- Christian Bookstore opens in Wellston
- Local researchers to study cancer rates in Vinton County
- Sojourners receives three federal grants
- Summer food programs offered in Vinton County
- Two seriously injured, one ejected during Chillicothe Pike crash
- Marriage Licenses in Jackson County
- Jackson Business and Professional Women elect new officers
- Scrap tire day scheduled for June 18
- Divorces/Dissolutions granted in Jackson County
- NETTER: Softball scene will thrive in 2020