McARTHUR — A historical marker for Maude Collins, the first female sheriff in Ohio history, has been placed in McArthur. Read more
WELLSTON — A 2019 Oak Hill High School graduate, who aspires to become a veterinarian in the near future, is thankful for the knowledge and experiences she has gained through the 4-H program.
JACKSON — Katrina Marie Lawhead, 26, of Wellston, has been found alive, after being reported as missing for over two months.
ALLENSVILLE — Kevin Waddell looked back on his last year in education fondly.
JACKSON — A two-vehicle crash involving a van and a tractor-trailer sent five people to the hospital with minor injuries last week.
As a former Viking football player, Travis Bethel tasted success. Now he's aiming to do the same as the new head coach.
When the summertime comes around and sports sort of die down for a little bit, there’s always one thing I can truly count to get me through.
Going down the schedule, here’s how I believe this season shapes out for Ohio State.
Post 303 tasted its biggest victory of the season recently an American Legion round robin tournament.
- FOOTBALL: Bethel settling in as new Vinton County coach
- 'Unsafe' building to be demolished in Jackson
- Ward sees opportunity for VCMS
- Historical marker for Ohio's first female sheriff comes to McArthur
- Perkins crowned Miss Lake Alma
- Hope School opens doors once again as visitor's center
- Beyer crowned Miss Vinton County
- Missing Wellston woman found alive
- Woman injured in Route 50 crash
- Divorces/Dissolutions granted in Jackson County