Chilly, winter air did not keep many from visiting local businesses and snagging free bags of popcorn at the 15th Annual Christmas in Downtown.
The Vinton County Local School District received a grant worth more than $7,000 during the Athens County Foundation’s annual meeting on Dec 6.
WELLSTON — Columbia Gas customers in Wellston, Goldsboro, Glen Roy and Coalton will continue to notice a strong odor in their natural gas throughout the day on Wednesday, officials have said.
UPDATE: For Immediate Release from Columbia Gas of Ohio regarding “Natural Gas Odor” (12-11-18 at 7:30 p.m.)
JACKSON — Just days after a disappointing defeat at McClain, the Jackson Ironmen — on Tuesday night — simply handed it to short-handed Hillsboro.
JACKSON — Jackson High School senior Brennen Greene has been named Ironmen Wrestler of the Week for the second week of the 2018-19 season —announced by second-year JHS head coach Brandon Oliver.
GREENFIELD — The Ironmen indeed had to be careful entering the McClain Tigers’ den last Friday night.
Vinton County improved to 5-0 on the season, thanks to Monday’s 64-34 win over the visiting Bulldogs on Dec. 10.
- Internet cafe opens in McArthur
- Authorities arrest suspect following Jackson pursuit
- Driver killed in collision with semi-trailer
- Divorces/Dissolutions granted in Jackson County
- Marriage Licenses in Jackson County
- Wellston student has reported scare at bus stop, police investigate
- Lady Vikings vanquish Bulldogs, 64-34
- Jackson man charged with drug trafficking
- Vikings, Golden Rockets land 4 TVC-Ohio football
- Lady Oaks go zone to upset Pirates