JACKSON — Jackson County Sheriff Tedd Frazier welcomed his new major last week.
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources has announced official plans for reconstruction of the Hocking Hills Dining Lodge, with overnight stay options to be included at the lodge.
The Vinton County Historical and Genealogical Society has received a $1,000 grant from the Ohio Historical Society toward the creation of a Maude Collins historical marker.
The annual meeting of the 317 Board was held in October to recognize those who have pursued their passion to help those effected by drug addiction or struggling with mental health.
Just call them better by the dozen.
Note: This story will appear in the upcoming Nov. 14 newspaper edition.
Note: This story will appear in the Nov. 14 newspaper edition.
Two Frontier Athletic Conference boys golf campaigns, two all-FAC honors for Jackson High School senior Ethan Mercer.
- Full list of 2018 General Election Results (updating)
- Fee named fourth runner-up at Miss Ohio Teen USA contest
- Eberts, Wellman win Vinton County Commissioner seats
- Jackson's income tax repealed
- Historical marker to honor Maude Collins, Ohio's first female sheriff
- State announces plans for new Hocking Hills Lodge
- Hensler wins Jackson County Commissioner seat
- Community marches against drugs in Jackson
- 50 is nifty for Fee at state meet
- 3 Ironmen, VCHS duo make all-district golf