ZALESKI — A house in Zaleski that reportedly may have served as a meeting location for General John Hunt Morgan will now serve as an antique shop.
JACKSON — A building in downtown Jackson that was scheduled to begin demolition on Sept. 9 has since been postponed due to the Jackson Apple Festival.
The Ohio Department of Education recently released report cards for the state’s 608 school districts.
JACKSON — A two-vehicle crash that occurred on Route 32 in Jackson County resulted in multiple injuries, according to the Jackson Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Ahead of the Apple Festival tournament, Oak Hill got some much needed momentum against Valley.
Here are the capsules for the week four slate of area games on Friday.
Here's the scores and results from Tuesday's area games.
Hard-nosed runs, soccer goals abound and apples highlight this edition of the two-minute drill.
- New Zaleski business nods to history of area
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash in Jackson
- Two flown, three transported by EMS following crash
- Lightning strikes JCSO Office, electrical damage done
- Man struck, killed by car in McArthur parking lot
- FOOTBALL: Vikings control Falcons, earn first win
- Vinton County Marriage Licenses
- Waldron sworn in as police officer in Oak Hill
- Sasquatch investigation alive in Southeast Ohio
- Jackson man dies in car crash