Roy and Effie (Clary) Palmer of McArthur are celebrating their 65th Wedding Anniversary with their loved ones. The couple was married on Aug. 21, 1954. They are the parents of Debbie (Harold) Reynolds, Joyce (Ed) Ward, Bradley (Carolyn) Palmer. They have five grandchildren: Gabriel (Kendra) Ward, Jesse (Emily) Reynolds, Jaclyn (Steven) Thompson, Nicholas (Cassie) Palmer, and Zachary (Shelley) Reynolds; and seven great-grandchildren: Emily, Cheyenne, Bowen, Hayden, Grayson, Ava and Caleb.
- First COVID-19 fatality reported in Vinton County
- Divorces and dissolutions granted in Jackson County
- Jackson County Fair cancels midway, grandstand activities
- COVID-19 case at Oakwood explained
- Marriage Licenses in Jackson County
- Heath resigns from Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Food distribution planned in Wellston
- Jackson's Class of 2020 graduates
- Memorial Day closings announced
- Rosa McClasky celebrates 100th Birthday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.