McARTHUR — The Vinton County Local Board of Education will hold their regular meeting on Monday, May 18 at 6:30 p.m. in the High School cafetorium. The Vinton County Local Board of Education will live-stream the meeting and the public may view the meeting via Zoom. Meeting information will be made available on our district website on the day of the meeting at www.vinton.k12.oh.us.
- Ohio’s open for business, but its testing strategy is not
- COVID-19 cases increase locally, first Vinton County fatality reported
- NETTER: OHSAA to expand football playoffs in 2021, but is it the right call?
- Senior 'Golden Rockets' graduate
- Sidney Aliece Stepien
- Jackson's Class of 2020 graduates
- Jackson PD aware of specific case of child abuse
- COVID-19 case at Oakwood explained
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.