McARTHUR — Vinton County’s Spring Clean-Up Day, originally slated for March 21 from 9 a.m. to noon at the county fairgrounds on Route 93, has been postponed. The Vinton County Health Department will reschedule the clean-up day in the future.
- Local proms, graduations postponed in Jackson County?
- Jackson County Health Dept. now accepting donations of homemade masks
- Primary election absentee voting deadline approaching
- Unemployment rates rise throughout Ohio
- Jackson County Health Department shares wellness calendar for April
- United with you
- New study grades counties on physical distancing measures
- This Week in Vinton County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.