Note: This story appears in the Wednesday, June 12 newspaper on Page B6.
McARTHUR — The 2019 Little Miss Vinton County Contest will be held in the cafetorium of the Vinton County High School on Saturday, July 6 at 3 p.m. as part of the Vinton County High School Athletic Boosters’ Annual 4th of July Celebration. There is a gate charge of $5 per person over the age of 5.
2019 Little Miss Vinton County Lily Jane Case will be relinquishing her title along with attendants Ava Murphy and Bree Lambert. The Boosters invite all past Little Miss Vinton County Queens to attend this year’s contest to be recognized.
- Contestant #1 is Addison Nicole Lilly, daughter of Gary and Jordan Lilly,
- Contestant #2 is Ava Noel Lambert, daughter of David and Amber Lambert
- Contestant #3 is Paisley Brook Barnett, daughter of Matt and Hayley Barnett
- Contestant #4 is Gracie Kay McManus, daughter of Matthew McManus and Angel Radcliff
- Contestant #5 is Adelyn Alyn Caudill, daughter of Ryan and Missy Caudill
- Contestant #6 is Shine Lynn Sexton, daughter of Valerie and Josh Sexton
- Contestant #7 is Parker Avery Riegel, daughter of Shawn and Avery Riegel
- Contestant # 8 is Regan Clemons, daughter of Chrissy Betts and Cody Clemons
- Contestant #9 is Lauren Elizabeth Douthitt, daughter of Seth and Valerie Douthitt
The Miss Vinton County contest is planned for Saturday, July 6 at 7 p.m. Those contestants will be announced at a later date.