The Ohio Department of Transportation has announced the following traffic advisories for Jackson County:
- Route 124 will be closed between County Road 39 (Mulga) and Township Road 174 (Tower Ridge), just west of the Jackson-Vinton County line, for a dual bridge replacement project. The closure will be in effect for up to 45 days. While the route is closed, motorists will be detoured via Routes 32 and 160 in Vinton County.
- A slide repair project has begun on Route 32 at County Road 78 (Fairgreens), south of Wellston. Throughout construction, Route 32 traffic will be maintained in two lanes in each direction; however, Fairgreens Road will be reduced to one lane, and traffic will be maintained in one lane with temporary signals. All work is scheduled to be completed in mid-summer.
- Route 35 (westbound) is reduced to one, 11-foot lane for a slide repair and culvert rehabilitation project. Eastbound traffic should not be affected by this restriction. As a part of this project, County Road 77 (Centerfield) will be closed at its west (north) junction with Route 35, and motorists will be detoured via the east or south leg intersection with Route 35. The entire project is scheduled to be completed in late spring. (#18-0440)
- Route 35 will be reduced to one lane in the eastbound direction as part of a culvert rehabilitation project. The project site is located between Township Road 514 (Wilson) and County Road 27 (Bronx Corner), just east of the Jackson-Ross County line.
- Operations for a resurfacing project on Route 35 from just west of the Route 93 interchange to the Route 327 intersection continue for final paving work. Throughout construction, traffic will be maintained in a minimum of one lane in each direction, and all work should be completed by early summer.